Henss+Hilp-Maschinenelemente OHG distributes standardised components and customised solutions throughout Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium for: machine construction, special purpose machinery manufacture and plant and equipment construction.
Advice & Support
Many years of sales experience and customer relations in all areas of general mechanical and plant engineering, as well as specialist knowledge in design engineering, tribology and surface technology underline the high quality of our advice.
Our customer service is personal and individual. It encompasses; in-depth technical advice, the entire order process, in-house training regarding the usage, handling, installation and maintenance of the specific products.
We as sales representatives, support our partners with technical and commercial services related to the marketing and sale of machine components. Our services are always based on the individual requirements of our customers, so that we can fulfil their interests perfectly.
Federal-Mogul Deva GmbH
Self-lubricating, maintenance-free sliding bearing solutions for the highest requirements.
NL & Belgium
Northern Germany including the postcodes: 16 – 32
Bondura® Technology AS
Customized bolt solutions for demanding applications.
NL & Belgium
- Technical Business Administration
- active in technical sales since 1993
- ten years experience as a local sales representative
- 16 years of experience as a global consultant
- from 2017 MEH is founded as an independent sales and trade organisation
- from 2018 with Stefan Henss as partner Henss + Hilp Maschinenelemente OHG
1993 – DISTRIBUTION START
First steps in technical sales at the Jungblut distribution company for machine components. The main product range were self-lubricating sliding bearings, but also products for surface technology and surface coatings.
2002 – INTERNATIONAL SALES
After almost ten years of sales experience in Germany, 14 exciting years of global sales activity followed. In international sales, focus areas such as special applications for self-lubricating bearings developed. In particular, the long-term marketing of metallurgical and steel plants as well as in the offshore and marine sector have further deepened our knowledge.
2017 – INDEPENDENT SALES
Foundation of the MEH, a separate sales organisation that markets not only self-lubricating plain bearings but also mechanical processing (turning and milling) of components, technical springs of all kinds and elastomer couplings. The company MEH becomes Henss + Hilp Machine Parts OHG, together with partner Stefan Henss.
- Diplom-Ingenieur Maschinenbau (Technical University)
- 2000 to 2004 studies at the THM Mittelhessen(Technical University)
- 2004 Diploma thesis at Daimler Chrysler AG
- Since 2004: experience in the field of special sliding bearings, the construction and design of machine elements
- 2010 - 2015 Head of Application Engineering at F-M Deva GmbH
- 2015 - 2018 Technical Manager of company F-M Deva GmbH
- qualifications and competence:
- consultant in field of technically demanding products
- strategy management, change management, project management
1996 – MACHINE CONSTRUCTION, FROM THE GROUND UP
Training as a tool mechanic and subsequent mechanical engineering studies
2004 – START AS ENGINEER
First professional experience as a technical employee in the design department at Schunk, from joint component optimisation with customers to complex tool designs of sintered components.
2007 – INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CONSULTING
As an application engineer in the offshore and shipbuilding sectors, we have accumulated a wide range of expertise, experience and contacts for the oil and gas industry. Responsible for bearing design from the design phase to delivery of the finished product.
2015 – MORE RESPONSIBILITY
As technical director responsible for fifteen employees in the departments; Research & Development, Application Engineering and Construction
2018 – TRADING COMPANY ESTABLISHED
Henss+Hilp-Maschinenelemente OHG combines many years of global experience in the implementation of customer projects, technical know-how and commercial knowledge of successful sales and as a trading company for partners and customers.